Travel Tips for International Flights
Long-haul flights are a test of endurance. It’s not about enjoying yourself – it’s about surviving. Her are our best travel tips for getting through an international flight.
* Exercise the day of your flight. It’ll tire you out and help you sleep on the plane.
* Shower before you leave. You’ll be able to go shoeless on the plane without offending your neighbors.
* Wear slip-on shoes, wool socks, a hoodie (or something more refined but still comfy).
* Pack an eye mask and ear plugs.
* Don’t forget about entertainment – load it up in advance. Don’t rely on airplane wifi.
* Bring a pen. You’ll need it for customs forms.
* Keep toiletries in reach on your flight. You’ll be able to freshen up in the airplane bathroom. How to pack toiletries: http://bit.ly/1QXvd4f
* Bring an empty water bottle and get it filled up. Plane cabins are dry, so make sure you stay hydrated.
* Bring your own food. DIY airplane snacks: http://bit.ly/21JEQsp
More travel & packing tips: http://bit.ly/packsmith
About Tortuga Backpacks:
We make gear for urban travel.
In 2009, our co-founders backpacked through Eastern Europe. The trip was a blast, but our backpacks were a disaster. The perfect travel backpack didn’t exist. So we made it.