Here are the six most important points to remember when it comes to how to write a bio for a blog…
1) Use a Great Profile Photo – Show your teeth, squinch your eyes, and dress sharp.
2) Keep it Under 300 Characters – Three strategic sentences.
3) First Sentence Shows Your Accomplishments – Use third person to avoid being seen as bragging.
4) Second Sentence Promotes Your About Page – Frame your story with a great title.
5) Third Sentence Links to Your Contact Page – Make it real easy for anyone to reach out to you.
6) Place Up to 3 Social Media Profiles – Focus on the ones that have the largest following.